Thursday 9 January 2014

BUT WHEN I PUT THE BATTERIES IN! 100 Word Challenge

This is the first time I have ever moved house abroad.
Let me explain. I'm called Harry and I am ten years old. It's nearly Christmas and I can't wait to see how Australians celebrate Christmas.
I just travelled all the way to Australia from England I am jet-lagged! Our new house is very elegant but enormous. It has a pathway to the beach. I am so excited and ready to explore!
It's Christmas day today and my Mum and Dad gave me an electric boomerang. I was AMAZED,  I read on the box that it sprays water as it flies. I went to test it ,BUT WHEN I PUT THE BATTERIES IN  it flew out my hands and sprayed the whole 20 meter garden in ten seconds flat!
I was astonished. What's next, I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated