Tuesday 11 November 2014

100 WC

                       

                       CLARA SPURNED

Hello. Yes, I know! I have awful taste in clothes. It's probably my third lung that makes me pick such painfully lurid ties. Heh! Don't mock the shoes! Purchased from a quatzlberger on planet Hivehoren. You look like you are about to faint so I best explain about the flying house. My name is the Doctor, Doctor Where. Yes. Half the time I don't know where I've come from or where I'm headed! Presenting my time machine! Known as the B.O.T.O.S.O.T.I. Meaning big on the outside, small on the inside. Therefore I have room for one passenger. No! I meant the cat!


                                by Chris




1 comment:

  1. Very funny and I like how you thought outside the box

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated