Sunday 18 January 2015



DEAD

Petrified, exhausted, breathless I ran as fast as humanly possible, for the dread his might be the end.

I ran, and ran, running, running for my life. Crashing, and carelessly, sprinting away. For I was looking, looking for home. Smartly they furiously bounded behind me. “Give it up we’ll catch you” one of them shouted. Suddenly it dawned on me I could not get home district 12 had been destroyed. How could I survive? Angrily I stopped and looked around there a pistol on the floor I picked it up, and fired bang,  bang, bang, bang and bang DEAD! YES!         

3 comments:

  1. I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS SORRY ITS LATE

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like the title of it. You have used really amazing words.

    from Holly from the Wyche school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how dramatic. I wouldn't won't to be the people who were getting shot! It may have taken long to do, but it was worth it, I like where you got the pistol from and the ending. Challenge: you could give out more information on the surroundings and describe a bit more, maybe!
    Poppy😊 from Suckley School

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated