Sunday 18 January 2015

Stop and smell the roses


It all started when I was out in the woods, collecting flowers for my Mother. They were beautiful I thought to myself.  I found a meadow with Butter-cups, Daisies and Bluebells. I ran in looking for the biggest and the best flowers for my mother. I was there for about two hours, I thought I should be getting back home, but as I walked I noticed things I didn't notice before; beautiful flowers, amazing climbing trees. I picked the flowers and climbed the trees for what seemed like three hours. It was pitch black now. I herd sticks breaking all around me, I saw two sparkling eyes then I heard howling.  I was terrified. Out stepped a wolf, I started to panic then I ran. Petrified, exhausted, breathless, I ran as fast as is humanly possible, for dread that this might be the end…..

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mia loved it how you started your story with calm begin to the story then bang! it all goes wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated