Wednesday 14 January 2015

Phoebe's 170-ish word challenge

Petrified, exhausted, breathless, I ran as fast as humanly possible for dread that this might be the end... and in doing so, straight into a peach-coloured wall of flab that was situated in the middle of a glade. Rebounded back onto my own steps, I gazed flabbergasted up into the zesty green eyes (or, actually, eye) of an equally shocked, and massive, cyclops. He was, probably, the end of me. But as my mouth attemped an exceedingly feeble squeal, he cupped his monsterous hand around me and lifted me to eye level, where I was joyfully greeted with a simple "Bonjour!", a pat on my head and was then returned to my previous location. The cyclops simply walked off, and, as I saw him beckoning to me with an atlas sized finger, I tore off my trainers and let my feet sink into the ankle deep velvety moss before eagerly following behind. And it is safe to say that was the best descision I have ever made!





1 comment:

  1. I love your word choice and the amazing description. Could you use more advanced punctuation perhaps? Check your spelling of decision apart from that it is an exceptional piece of writing
    Ari and Mr W

    Semi colon in opener

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated