Wednesday 25 February 2015

500 Laura

Nervous,exhausted, reluctant I staggered out of my cozy,warm bed,for today was my first day at highschool. I was terrified of the idea,yet I had to go. Will I make friends? Is the teacher nice? Will others make fun of me? All these questions came rushing at me, then flew into my head and jumbled themselves about carelessly. I worriedly looked out my window and saw the bright yellow school bus waiting for me right outside at the nearest bus stop.
An hour later I arrived at my new school. My heart was racing,pounding against my chest. I entered the school in fear and headed towards my first class,it was chemistry...As I shuffled into my chemistry class I saw the last empty seat. The teacher glared at me and made a shiver go up my spine. I lowered myself to my chair and closed my eyes...I found a humongous tower that had a purple tiled roof and leant off the side of a tall cliff.

What was this mysterious place? Curiously I wandered into the castle. Inside was a long stair case. "Hello?" I called. Nobody replied. Climbing the staircase took about 2 minutes until I reached a small room filled to the brim with potions and empty bottles on wooden shelves. Stupidly I span around the room in amazement, admiring all the colourful potions until my arm knocked over a sparkling rainbow potion. A man dressed in a navy blue cloak with stars on it stormed in. He was also wearing a tall,pointy wizard hat. The wizard( well I assumed he was) looked at me in astonishment. "Sorry sir, I didn't mean to!" I said. A bullet of guilt shot me. What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated