Monday 27 January 2014

Finn and Mr Warne's 100 word challenge

"let's go out for a walk round our posh close?" Asked Mr Warne
"Okay." I replied.
"Put your shoe's on then!" Demanded Mr Warne
 "Wow it's a nice day for walking!"I responded, finally having tied my laces!
 "Look at that grand house, have you ever been in it?"  Mr Warne asked inquisitively.
"No, I  haven't, have you?" I responded calmly.
 "Yes, it seemed to have a pink bicycle and a gorilla that laughed when i went in. It's really weird, do you know how we can get inside?"Mr Warne asked.
"No, well I kind of knew the guy who lived there!" I told him.
 "How did you know I was going to say that?"Mr Warne chuckled.
 "You always say it. anyway how don't you know him?" I asked.
 "Um let me think, he's dead!" Mr Warne abruptly shouted.
 "Oh sorry, I didn't like him anyway!"




by Finn and Mr Warne
 100 word challenge 

2 comments:

  1. Well done Mr Warne and Finn, brillient use of adverbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit confusing, but funny

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated