Monday 27 January 2014

Morgan's 100 Word Challenge

It was my 8th birthday and I was so excited. I walked downstairs anxiously and watched tv, until my mum and dad came down and I opened my presents. My best present from my mum and dad, it  was a pink iPad! 
         After opening my presents, we went to meet my family. When I walked in the light went off, mum came in with my cake, it was colossal!  When I blew the candles out I started to open my family's presents. I went for the big one first. When I open it it was a 'grand' bicycle by my aunt and a  gorilla onesie.

                                           From Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Well done Morgan! I wish I had all of those things! MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha you should see Arthur (my brother) in his gorilla onesie

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated