Monday 20 April 2015

MADE OF MORE
 
I was water from the ground and I evaporated to become what I am today, and I spoke to my self and said I will probably separate from the others today, because the wind can not control me.
I separated from the other clouds, floated over the sea and over many ships to get to the city, where I wished I went a long time ago. I wondered and wondered and I could not find any thing at all, until I saw a fire in the streets and all of the fire men could not control it so, I thought, that if from the side wont work then I'll help out and go from above and see if that would work. And it did.
And I think they thought I was MADE OF MORE!!!!!!!  
 
  
By Oliver Clarke

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this piece of writing but to improve it you could look at your punctuation eg 'wont' should be spelled won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the start I got a bit lost but I think after the bit where it says the wind cannot control me I was gripped again. 😄😃😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, very gripping. Perhaps some more punctuation would be good.
    HATTIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that you've put evaporated, it shows you were listening when we did the water cycle
    Henry!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated