Friday 10 January 2014

Australia , Captain Cook

A description of  Australia as seen by Captain Cook 

I am looking out over the sea when I see land! I can't believe my eyes, I rub them vigorously, Yes ! It was still there."Boys, boys look land quick grab the rowing boat we much reach it !" I shout in a desperate voice. Everyone rushed towards the boats.

As we came nearer I see the island clearer . The sand is like nothing I'd ever seen before, its like crumbled up marangs . And the vegetation is like green feathers blowing in the wind . As I climb out of the boat my legs felt like jelly , I can hardly stand up.

Now suddenly two black people covered in white paint come running down the beach . They have a spear and a shield each, they are both screaming in a strange language . I offer them jewels but they just get madder and madder ...

1 comment:

  1. i think its a really good peice of writing and has great discriptive words.WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated