Friday 10 January 2014

A DESCRIPTION OF AUSTRALIA AS SEEN BY CAPTAIN COOK

A DESCRIPTION OF AUSTRALIA AS SEEN BY
CAPTAIN COOK
   
Suddenly the ship jerked violently. I looked starboard and realised we had hit land. I said “look boys we have hit land!” I said “I shall name this land New South Wales. Look over there; there are two strange people from a tribe. They look like they are out hunting. Get your guns ready.” Those strange people were throwing rocks at us and had big sticks and a shield. I reached into my pocket and found my shiniest watch to try and calm them down but it didn’t work. The yellow sand made silly noises when I walked on it and the sea was a turquoise colour.      
  


1 comment:

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated