Sunday 26 January 2014

My childhood memories by Evie

As I walked into the old battered shed, my childhood memories came upon me. The shed had been used for storing all of my old toys. I looked to my left, and saw a tatty old box marked ' Evie's books' , written in my mothers ancient handwriting. Slowly, I walked towards the box, and gently opened it up. There, on the top, was my favourite childhood book ' Peter Rabbit', which my grandma had bought me for my fourth birthday. I had come here because tomorrow this shed, this house, this garden were all going to belong to Mr and Mrs Carter.


By Evie Read

2 comments:

  1. Evie - I love the way you approached this task. Fantastic verb choices (as discussed in class) and the suspense you have built up is very clever indeed!
    Top work Evie

    Mr Warne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW amazing Evie your adverbs describe alot

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated