Wednesday 29 January 2014

The 105 word challenge


The 105 word challenge


The gorilla was fabulous in his performance he circled round the grand circus tent his muscles rippling across the surface of his skin. The mere sight was outstanding an animal with such grace and power. The gorilla was a mischievous character; he was cherished by the keepers and treasured by the crowd. I gazed at the pink bicycle, which was ridden by the gorilla, with such sophistication as it passed me yet another time. Just then the creature stooped down to grasp three skittles in his hairy hands, then he started to juggle swiftly. I laughed so much my stomach ached. He was the star!





2 comments:

  1. A masterpiece of a 100WC George. I hope you have given Eloise a little credit for assisting with some fine vocab choices. Your writing is really improving and I am delighted you are so keen to impress. Keep up the hard work and enjoy your writing as it is a gift!

    Mr W

    ReplyDelete
  2. This 100WC is amazing. You must of let your imagination run wild

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated