Thursday 23 January 2014

The Marvellous Shed

I can't wait until I get out of school. 'Play time everybody,' shouted Mr Waren,  'Class 4 on the field!'  I'm  10. My friend's are 6 11 12 9. At the end of the field are a few shed's, my friend's dared me to go and choose one to go in, so that is  what I did left right or middle left I went in. Guess what was in it?  A chainsaw what a dangerous thing, in a school some one might get chopped in half. Middle, in all well most horror movie's middle shed is monsteras. Right. aggggg its got me!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Finn! Maybe check some of your spellings before you publish next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Finn really good story :)

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated