Wednesday 15 January 2014

When I put batteries in.... By Tia

when I put the batteries

It was Christmas morning when I woke up I ran down the stairs.  I started to open my presents;  the one i opened was a robo puppy, which is supposed to bark, roll over and other tricks. But it wasn't doing anything.Do you have to put batteries in it, mum asked me. Maybe, I don't know, i'll have a look on the box. Yes it does. When i put the batteries in the robo puppy started to yap and roll over. I was able to give it commands too! This was a really cool present, even though the other things I had were nice. 

by Tia Gallagher 

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoyed it tia that was really good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated