Sunday 12 October 2014

I told you not to touch it!!



Oh My! I got the most amazing phone for Christmas. It has Instagram and twitter, I can even watch films on it. The only problem seems to be my Dad! He gave me the phone and now he thinks that home- work is more important than checking my twitter feed and Instagram! I told Dad not to touch it, but he did any way….  I was shocked, the more he tried to drop the phone the more the tentacles grew and attached themselves to his shaking hand. I knew that my phone was never going to be the same again!!
by Eleanor

1 comment:

  1. A Dad who thinks homework is more important than checking Twitter and Instagram?!?
    What's the matter with the man?
    Great little story Eleanor,
    Dan Pallett
    BBC Midlands Today

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated