Friday 10 January 2014

A description of Australia seen by Captain Cook


For the past few months I had looked up and seen pure blue water everywhere. Once again, I look up and find myself looking all around. I see something; I'm not sure what yet. It then becomes clear. What I an island, covered in green palm trees and sand. " Men, land!" The boat stuttered and came to a sudden halt...
I jumped out onto pure white sand and started to admire our destination. The sand started to slip through my toes. Unexpectedly two men covered in unusual patterns, walked towards us. The charged towards us with anger, picking up stones and throwing them at us. What was I going to do? They wouldn't stop; I know!
" Men, hand me my gun!" I took hold of the gun, pulled the trigger and bang!!


By Evie Read

1 comment:

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated