Monday 7 April 2014

100 word challenge

 The nightmare castle  
Me and my family decided we would book a holiday of our dreams that we would never forget.We went to the travel agents and looked at there brochures but they were all far to expensive.Dad came home from work and said he seen in a newspaper an advertise for a holiday in a castle when he showed me a picture I noticed the castle had no roof.We were on our way and my mum said to me we are staying for a whole week.Was it the same castle I had seen in the picture.It was the second night and I thought it was going to be the 'trip of our dreams'was,in fact,our worst nightmare.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tia it's a really good story.and I love your idea of being on holiday. You could use more punctuation and adjectives to make the story more exiting. I really love your ending.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated