Tuesday 8 April 2014

peter's 100 word challenge


It all started with a push from the apparently ‘health and safety advisor’ then I was falling to what I thought was my death. I heard a fluttering below me, then a sharp tug on my t-shirt and I was being lifted to the top of the cliff again. As I turned to greet my rescuer, expecting to see an angel of some kind, my heart exploded, it was in fact one of the castle’s ‘giant haunted vampire bats’ that had saved me. Whoever would have thought it; a friendly giant haunted vampire bat. Still, it did save my life.

2 comments:

  1. A gripping piece of writing Peter - Fabulous use of 'irony' within your writing!
    Keep up the excellent effort, creativity and improved quality in your writing

    Mr W

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 DOJO Points for your effort

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated