Thursday 19 June 2014

James Ts 100 word challange

It had been days. Days since I had seen my my wonderful, snug nest. My family must be malnourished by now, I told my mum and dad I would be back with weeks worth of food but I had caught nothing so far. My weakened ravenous body would not take one more step. I sat my self down on a big patch of grass and dozed off. When I woke up again I had noticed that i wasn't on my large piece of grass any more I was on a large piece of glass and above me was a tube with a man with a white coat poking his eye in the tube examining my body. I suddenly jumped up and tried to scurry away but the man in the white coat gave me a leaf to eat. For I am only a little ant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated