Wednesday 22 January 2014

100 word challenge Peter


I finally made it home! It had taken me three and a half weeks to get across the garden and into the dry of the shed. I kept tripping over the long grass and falling into muddy puddles. Sometimes I even lost my direction, especially at night. If this happened I had to stop and wait till the morning so that I could see the shed again and go in that direction. I was exhausted after the long journey and relived to have reached the shed in safety without being eaten. After all, I am only a little green caterpillar!

5 comments:

  1. Peter - A quality piece of writing which has really caught my imagination! What a thoughtful way to hook the reader in with the main details of the story being hidden! WOW WOW WOW - Keep it up young man!
    Mr Warne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your piece of writing especially the fact that you were a caterpillar. by Lorna (Tia's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your piece of writing Peter I think it is very clever and imaginative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this incredible journey! - Ali (Darcey's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a very determined little caterpillar who got where he wanted to go! I loved it Peter.

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated