Tuesday 8 April 2014

100 word challenge by George

The hotel



The '5 Star Hotel' turned out to be a dump! We had searched the Internet for six months to find the perfect hotel (this one was apparently excellent!). The reviews said there were five luxurious bedrooms each with there own en-suite.  Next it claimed it was the size of a villa. And so it went on. . . . . My parents were fuming with rage, fire coming out of their mouths, smoke coming out of their ears and noses. I thought to myself, how long will this go on? If this is going to be my holiday, I’d better make the most of it!

By George Wharton

1 comment:

  1. A very funny piece of writing George - excellent irony, your words paint a fab picture of your outraged parents!!

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate to the aims of the Blog.

All comments are moderated